※Abstract Submission has been extended.
○ Title ・・・・・・・Should be clear, summarizing and interesting
○ Introduction・・・・A statement of the hypothesis or research question.
○ Objectives ・・・・A brief description of the goals of the research or study.
○ Methods ・・・・・An explanation of the study design and experimental method and materials used.
○ Results ・・・・・A brief summary of the major findings of the experiment or study. Sufficient data must be provided to permit evaluation by the reviewers and public reading of the abstracts. Statements such as “additional information to be presented at the meeting” are not acceptable.
○ Conclusion ・・・・Summary of the overall findings and the importance of the study.
Long term care
Frailty and Sarcopenia